Sunday, February 14, 2016

Little Black Boots

With all of the black outfits I've been wearing lately, I feel like I'm getting pretty close to Wednesday Adams Level. But you know what they say; I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color. Anyways, I've been obsessed with my over the knee boots lately. I've wanted a pair of knee high boots ever since I saw Julia Roberts wear them in Pretty Woman. They instantly add a touch of sexiness to your outfit.


Skirt: Brandy Melville (not available online) similar here and here
Sweater: Brandy Melville (not available online) similar here  , here , and here 
Hat: Forever 21 (old) similar here 

How would you wear your knee high boots? Let me know in the comment section!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig