Thursday, April 23, 2015

The White Stripes

I decided to take a break from my usual uniform of black on black outfits and tried to incorporate some color into my wardrobe. Ok, white isn't the most colorful of colors but it's a step up you guys. I personally think an all white outfit is refreshing and eye catching. The color combination is crisp and unexpected; just make sure to not spill anything on yourself. I decided to add a pop of color with my gold scandals ( a denim jacket would also work as well). For my hairstyle, I gave homage to one of my favorite hair icons, Pebbles Flintstone. One question though, is the outfit white and gold, or is it blue and black ( kidding, totally kidding).

Photos by: Cameron Badolato 

Shirt: Gap(sold out) similar here  and here 
Shoes: DSW 
Aviators: Target 

Are you as obsessed with striped shirts as I am? How do you style a white striped t-shirt? Let me know in the comment section!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love the simplicity of this look! So clean and classic <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple outfit. The stripes are very chic. I wish I was brave enough to wear white pants! They looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic shoes!we #love your outfit! you are real fashionista! :D visit our blog and follow us! <3

    www.aestheticsillustrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. White jeans are a must have this spring and seeing this outfit made me even more excited about receiving mine in the mail! Easy and comfy look- just the way I like to dress on the weekends. The stripes was a nice touch of dimension to the look.
    x Tanaka
    www.swankxtar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through ifb! =) Love your hair and sandals.

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab! I love mainly white ensembles with a touch of colour, and this is perfect

    Sah xx
    http://thedspencery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tee, love wearing striped pieces in summer!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this casual look, the white is so crisp it looks great on you.

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. white jeans always pop! you're so beautiful! Looks amazing !

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love a simple outfit like this. Especially with stripes, it always add chic to a look!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig