Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paint It Black

I know what you're thinking. All black in the middle of summer, really Rachel? Is it the most practical color to wear in the summer? No. Does an all black outfit make for an incredibly chic look? Absolutely. Even if it is 100 degrees outside, avoiding the dark hue is pretty much impossible for me. The things I do in the name of FASHUN. To make a black on black outfit more bearable for the summer, I try to wear this color in the evenings and gravitate towards more breathable fabrics.

Photos by: Cameron Badolato

Shirt: Thrifted similar here  and here 
Sunglasses: Marshalls (Cole Haan) similar here  , here  , and here 
Shoes: Converse  

Are you a fan of black on black outfits all season long? Let me know in the comment section!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That's what I wore today. Black on black on black. Such an easy go-to, any time of the year. :)
    faitboum.com

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this all black look, Rachel!! I do admit I'm extremely biased since I essentially wear black all year long. But your frayed black denim and converse truly make this look so BAMF and summer appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely something i would wear, i feel that we have very similar styles :) xo, hailey

    htpp://dressesanddormitories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a fan of wearing all black all season long! Definitely a NY look, love it!

    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same struggle wearing black. It seems to come so easy but I like how you made it practical to wear over the summer with a loosely based t shirt and the cute denim shorts. Converse are always a great choice and I am a sucker for the high tops. Overall very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I love black. It's the go to outfit in any season :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig