Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wall Scouting: Denton, Texas (Part 2)

This is the second part of my wall scouting Denton, Texas series. You can check out part one here .  I've also used some of these walls in my latest outfit post. You can check it out here .

The Purple Wall-  The back of Recycled Books 
200 N Locust St Denton, TX 76201

Multi-Colored Downtown Denton Mural- On The side of Recycled Books 
200 N Locust St Denton, TX 76201

Eastside Wall
117 E Oak St Denton, TX 76201

The Bearded Monk Mural- 
122 E Mckinney St Denton, TX 76201

Bike Mural- On the side of Second Hand Sports 
204 E Mckinney St Denton, TX 76201 

Pink Wall- Kirkpatrick Architecture Studio
100 W Mulberry St Denton, TX 76201

Marble Wall- Kirkpatrick Architecture Studio & Wells Fargo Bank 
Kirkpatrick- 100 W Mulberry St Denton, TX 76201
Wells Fargo- 101 S Locust St Denton, TX 76201

Houses Mural- On the side of A Creative Art Studio
227 W Oak St #101 Denton, TX 76201 



Photogenic places to check out

Greenhouses Inc Vine Wall (abandoned building) 
1400 Myrtle St Denton, TX 76201

Greenhouse at TWU- Located on Texas Women's University campus
304 Administration Dr Denton, TX 76201
Part 3 is coming soon! What is your favorite city to wall scout in? Let me know in the comment section!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this idea so much!! I need to find cool walls near me!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! I'm always scouting for walls in New York so it's great to see that someone has the same artistic passion as me :)

    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooo much for this! I am a kids fashion vlogger (@theprinceandthep on IG) and I have been using the same 2 walls. LOL You have opened my eyes up to a whole other world of walls in the area! I'm so excited! Thanks! -Shay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig