Monday, May 19, 2014

Style Icon: Edie Sedgwick

One of my Favorite style icons is Edie Sedgwick. I've had a love and fascination with anything that involved Andy Warhol for quite some time. When I found out about  Edie Sedgwick, her style instantly inspired me.  Edie was a fan of black opaque tights, leotards, shift dresses, and tons of costume jewelry. Her life seemed so fabulous and great on the outside, but really she was dealing with her inner demons. She was a superstar that left us too soon. She defined 60's mod style. 

Get The "Edie" Look
1.) Striped Top- Forever 21
2.) Black Leotard- Discount Dance 
3.) Earrings-  Kendra Scott
4.) Black Tights- Target
5.) Black Flats- Forever 21

1.) Leopard Print Coat- QVC
2.)White Shift Dress-  Missguided
4.) Necklace- Bauble Bar
5.) Black Tights- Target
6.) Black Heels- Forever 21

Movie To Check Out

Factory Girl- The Film is about Edie Sedgwick. It shows the rise and fall of her life. I absolutely love this film! You can watch the movie trailer here




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I agree her style is very inspirational. Great post :)

    http://glaceylace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with her personality x style & personal. Like omg & the way she wore her eye makeup. I appreciate this post v much !

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig