Thursday, May 26, 2016

Paisley Power

It's that time of year where the weather is starting to get warmer and I have to start shaving my legs on a consistent basis again. RIP winter, you were good to me. It's still cool enough where I can get away with wearing a long sleeve dress and knee high boots and not completely melt away. I love the bell sleeve that is on the dress paired with the knee high boots and choker. It gives the look a dramatic flair.

Dress: Express (sold out) Similar here , here   , here  , and here 

What's your go to outfit this season? Let me know in the comment section!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love paisley! And this dress is gorgeous with the dramatic bell sleeves!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE patterns for the summer season and I must say this dress paired with the boots really gives the outfit a chic semi-formal feel. I'll pair almost anything with a choker so I'm totally sold! You have such a sweet smile as well, you look so young! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig