Monday, October 6, 2014

September Obsessions and Unfavorites




I know i'm a few days late but....it's time again for my obsessions and unfavorites list for the month! These are the things I either obsessed over or hated for the month of September.
Obsessions

  1. The September Issue- In honor of the September issue of Vogue coming out this month, I decided to finally watch the movie. The movie has been on my to watch list for quite some time now. The documentary is about the production of Vogue magazines biggest issue of the year. The movie gives you an inside look at fashion week, the staff that works there, on photo shoots, staff meetings, and the process of putting the September issue all together. I highly recommend this film to anyone who has an interest in fashion or is interested in the process of making a magazine. The movie shows you a behind the scene look at a world that is rarely shown.
  2. Xplosive Pizza Goldfish- These are becoming a strong contender for my new favorite type of goldfish, which is pretty hard to do since I love the original goldfish. They combined two of my favorites pizza + goldfish into one flavorful bite. I can easily eat a whole bag of these in one sitting (more times than I would like to admit).
  3. Turing 21- September is one of my favorite months of the year because it is my birthday month! I was especially excited about this birthday since I was finally turning 21! I’m not the hugest drinker, but it is nice that if I wanted to I could order a drink with my meal.  I already know that I will be carded like crazy. I blame it on the "forever looking like I’m a junior in high school syndrome".
  4. Whowhatwear.com- Who What Wear is a website that focuses on fashion. The site post daily content on fashion trends, shopping suggestions, and celebrity and runway fashion.  This site is a must read for any lover of fashion. I enjoy the fashion advice that they give and it has inspired some of recent fashion choices. Lately, their website is one of the first thing I read when I wake up. You can check out their website here
Unfavorite


  1. My car breaking down-  This is definitely my unfavorite of the month.I've had this car since sophomore year in high school without it having and major issues. I have never had my car break down on the side of the road before and it was super scary. I was without a car for about three weeks. I hated it since i'm one of those weird people who actually like to drive. 
That's it for my obsessions and unfavorites list! What do you think about my current obsessions? Is there anything you think I should check out? Let me know in the comment section!

SIDE NOTE: I just created a Facebook page for my blog! I will post on it pretty frequently and it's the best way to keep up with all of my blog posts. I will also post articles and pictures of things that I find interesting/funny that are fashion, beauty, and lifestyle related. Make sure to like the page so you can get the updates. You can check it out here
If you also want to find me on my other social media accounts my links are below

Thanks for reading!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Pizza flavored goldfish! We need that in Canada

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza flavored anything is amazing! and you should post a fall playlist, I am excited to see what you music you would add to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! I will have to try out this new flavor of goldfish. Also sorry about what happened with your car!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

© Fashion Newsie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig